DiVine is written for and by people with a disability. It is published by the Victorian Government. Only articles written by people with a disability will be considered for publication.
An inclusive community
The DiVine website is a safe, welcoming place for everyone. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive community.
All articles and comments are assessed for suitability before publication. If there is anything that you find offensive, please use the feedback page.
We will not publish material that:
- Uses language or express ideas that are harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, discriminatory or obscene
- Is racially, sexually, ethnically, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable
- Makes a personal attack on a named individual. Feel free to question opinions or ideas, but not people
- Is illegal
- Is deemed to be advertising or “spam”
- Makes any false claim to represent a person or organisation.